Iliza Shlesinger who has a Comedy Central special tonight.

Iliza tells the Dallas Morning News the following about the special

” A half-hour special is a big credit. But I’m not going to be walking around for a year going, ‘Hey, I had a half-hour special!’ Because by then I’ll have an hour special.”

Lat August 2008 LALATE broke that Iliza Shlesinger was your winner of Last Comic Standing. Iliza won Season 6 of Last Comic Standing beating out Jeff Dye, Louis Ramey, Jim Tavare and Marcus. For her win, Iliza walked away with $250,000, an exclusive talent deal with NBC, a Honda Pilot, and an appearance in Jubilee! at Bally’s Las Vegas.

Iliza remember having a day job and thinking, ‘If I could just be a working stand-up comic, I’d be happy. Then when I was working as a stand-up comic I’d think, ‘If I could just win Last Comic Standing, I’d be happy.’ Now, I want everything. I want to have my own talk show.

edit post

Comments

Post a Comment